Zurück   Deutsches Architektur-Forum > Galerie > Fotoalben > Europa

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 22.07.05, 15:21   #1
mikael
Debütant

Benutzerbild von mikael

mikael hat die ersten Äste schon erklommen...
Dänemark Bilder: Herning

As promissed here are some photos form Denmark. I'll start with the place I know the best, Herning, the town I live in. Herning is located right in the middle of Jutland. It has a population of some 60.000, so it's not a very big place as you can imagine. In Denmark the town is probably most known for it's fairs (Messecenter Herning), it's icehockey team (Herning Bluefox) and it's football team (FC Midtjylland). In the summer time there's also quite a lot of German tourist passing by, probably on their way to/from the many "summer houses" on the Danish westcoast.

I've searched my archive and found some of my best Herning photos, mostly just of buildings here. I'll let the photos stand alone, but feel free to ask if you have any questions regaring the buildings or Herning in general.

Oh, and if you wonder why you don't see much people, that's not because the town is totally dead, but rather because I've tried to aviod them because most photos were suppoed to be just of the buildings

Let's get going:

And finally 2 panoramas, the first is from a church (click to enlarge):

And the 2 from just outside the city, here we find the huge "Elia" sculpture:

I have made a website with photos of all the buildings in central Herning, should you be interested in more > Hernings Huse (The German version is still not working, but the english is)
mikael ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.07.05, 15:31   #2
DiggerD21
Goldenes Mitglied

DiggerD21 ist ein geschätzer MenschDiggerD21 ist ein geschätzer MenschDiggerD21 ist ein geschätzer MenschDiggerD21 ist ein geschätzer Mensch
Thanks for the pictures! Herning looks really flat and green compared to other towns of this size (for example Esbjerg).
DiggerD21 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.07.05, 15:56   #3
Chewbacca

sehr schön!
Alt 22.07.05, 22:43   #4
LuckyLuke
Senior-Mitglied

Benutzerbild von LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke sorgt für eine nette AtmosphäreLuckyLuke sorgt für eine nette AtmosphäreLuckyLuke sorgt für eine nette Atmosphäre
It looks like Herning is a lovely city! and there are some nice modern buildings
LuckyLuke ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 23.07.05, 00:16   #5
Ben
Diamant-Mitglied

Benutzerbild von Ben

Ben ist essentiellBen ist essentiellBen ist essentiellBen ist essentiellBen ist essentiellBen ist essentiellBen ist essentiellBen ist essentiell
Nettes Städtchen. Erinnert mich teilweise an Enschede in NL, , wo ich eine Freundin besucht habe, bes. dieser große Platz auf dem letzten Foto. Was stellt diese "Elias"-Skulptur da?

Geändert von Ben (23.07.05 um 01:23 Uhr)
Ben ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 23.07.05, 11:04   #6
mikael
Debütant

Benutzerbild von mikael

mikael hat die ersten Äste schon erklommen...
This "Elia" is a crazy huge sculpture, made by a Danish artist living in Herning. More about it on it's website > www.elia.dk
mikael ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht